Sunday, July 7, 2013

Craft: Back of Envelopes

I love to decorate every inch of Preston's letters because that's all I get to send him!
 So of course I decorate the envelopes too :) 
But sometimes I have no idea what to do! My creative juices just aren't flowin!
 I'm sure some other MGs out there have this same problem time to time so I thought it would be an awesome idea to do a little post showing the things I've done in the past!

This was for our 7 month anniversary, so he couldn't open it early!


Stickers are a great idea!! Super simple and easy but still cute :)

I absolutely love drawing plaid! 
It looks so awesome and is so easy! 
And cursive makes everything look more personal

This one is my absolute favorite.
 It's says "distance is just a space in between. It's only as far as our hearts will let it." 
Cutest quote ever!!!

This was the last one I sent to him.
 Obviously it was the last letter before he flew off to the Philippines. 
Great idea for all MGs. Draw the flag of the state or country they will be going to! 
Then the front had the American flag on it.

I had so many more letters I sent off but I would totally space on taking pictures of them!
 These are all the examples I have for now but trust me, there will be more :)

Happy waiting!!

No comments :

Post a Comment